Our entry level broadband product, with a solid download speed of up to 10 meg*
No connection fee.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
Real world speed
Download at speeds of up to 10 meg*. And upload at up to 1.1 meg*. Nice. We'll never artificially reduce your speed to cram more people on a line (like some ISPs do) and we won't throttle your access when you download certain types of files or use the internet at peak times.
No usage caps
Get the data you need with a fair usage policy that is actually fair.
Wireless modem included
Chuck the cables away. Go wifi and get internet access all over your house, for multiple computers.
- ADSL 2+ enabled
- 4 port 10/100 megs Ethernet switch
- 130 megs 802.11n wireless interface
- OS Independent (Ethernet)
Lots of people talk about it, but you rarely get it. It's our passion. If you have a problem, raise a support ticket, start a live chat, email or phone us or ask the BE user community to help solve your internet problems. Enjoy smooth high-quality, broadband for just £17 a month.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- A BT phone line
- A device capable of communicating via TCP/IP (like a Windows PC, Mac, iPhone or Xbox with Live – so any computer really)
- A device with an Ethernet port for a wire connection to the BE Box
- An 802.11b or 802.11g compatible network adapter for wireless connection to the BE Box
- Windows 98SE / Mac OS 8.6 or higher
To get BE Value, order it here
- If you're escaping from your current provider, you can place an order now but you'll need to get a MAC code before you can jump ship.
- Your BT phone line will be connected up to the BE network within 1-2 weeks after you've placed your order. (Although it might happen sooner – so keep an eye out.)
- If you're switching, actual downtime probably won't be more than two hours
- The BE Box will land on your desk or doorstep, ready and waiting to be installed. This will include your line activation date.
- Follow the simple DIY instructions and you're done.
12 months contract
£0.00 connection fee
*Downloads are subject to our rather fair usage policy. Your actual speed will be affected by factors that are out of our hands, such as your distance from the exchange. Terms apply, and service is subject to location and availability, BT line and minimum term contract. Wireless coverage depends on factors including distance from wireless box and building construction.